Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What makes me tick?

What makes me tick?
Post Applaud Total: 0
January 23, 2007 at 12:00:55 PM
I get asked all of the time why the mortgage business, and more generally why real estate? I think that my main motivation in the business is definitely helping people. My goal as a mortgage broker is to do the right thing. I fight daily to get rid of the stigma about corrupt mortgage brokers, and provide the advice and service that homeowners and people who want to be homeowners deserve. I work for everyday people, and will give people the support they need to make their goals come to reality. If I don't believe someone, for instance a first time homebuyer, should buy a home, I will let them know that, and work with them to get to the point that they can make something possible in the future. I am not in this business to put people in a worse position than they are, lending has to make sense. I want to make sense for regular people.

To learn more about me, call me at 650-465-5846 or visit my website at www.jonathanvettermortgage.com

No comments: