Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Express Yourself

Over the last month I have made it a real goal of mine to get out in front of people, make people understand what I am about, express myself... I came to the conclusion that writing in www.propertydoctors.com blog section would be a great start. It is my very own public journal about one of my real passions, the real estate business. I think the major benefit I have seen is the way I feel about what I am doing. It is great to get feedback, and know that I am connecting with someone, in whatever way that might be. I am thinking even more out of the box since starting this communication.
What I am noticing however, is that the feedback I am getting, is from a few people. I know we all don't want to comment on every blog we see, but I encourage everyone to step outside of their comfort zone, come out on the edge, test the waters, and jump in!
The benefits of expressing yourself go beyond personal fulfillment; there is a network of professionals in your same field. Expressing yourself will help get readers to look at your feelings. Finding someone that has the same goals or morals, is much more likely.
So come on people, start blogging, or commenting, or at the very least applauding, those people you feel are on the right track. The more feedback and response, the better it will be for everyone!

No comments: