Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Last Call for Loan Officer...Last Call

The mortgage business has been flooded with Loan Officers looking to make a quick buck. Why? Because it is easy...Pass a couple online classes, take a test...Presto! You can do a loan...
Sometimes, if the broker has the right license, you don't even need a license!
That is great, and some of the services other Loan Officers can offer are wonderful, but long term relationships and trust is most important. It is time to stop shopping, stop floating from broker to broker, stop wasting time, and settle down with the right broker. Am I him/her? Maybe...I think you would be doing yourself a disservice to not find out.

Reasons for giving me a call at the very least:

Education - You need someone that has the real life and real business experience, but also the formal education and licensing to absorb the whole picture, and react fast with solutions. I have it all...

Availability - Your issues are my issues. I am available whenever I am not sleeping. Even then, call, maybe I will wake up. I am never without email or my phone. If I don't answer, I will return your call. I don't dodge calls, I have nothing to hide.

Attitude - Honestly, this job is fun. Sometimes it is stressful, but if you work with a smile on your face, and keep the right attitude, the world is a better place. My clients experience it daily.

Product - You will hear other lenders proclaim that they have 250 million lenders and all that. Wonderful, they can shop all day long. I don't have time, nor the need to do that. The 20 lenders that frequent my office are sufficient, and if not one of them can do it and I can't get one of them to give me the name of someone that can, forget it, there is something far more severe going wrong than any lender can fix.

Rates - The first thing I hear from most calls I get. "What are you rates?" Truth is I have lot's of them. Some good, some bad. What do you want? What can I get for YOU? I don't know...let's find out. I have lenders that reward me for bringing you to them, and that reward is passed down to you. Your income (even if it is low) and where you live are some things my lenders reward. I don't advertise rates online in most cases because they are irrelevant, rates depend on your situation, not any one else's. Though you can get a general range online of where the MARKET is at.

Speed - I push things as fast as possible. Can I close a loan in 10 days? Sometimes...it depends on the loan and the lender. I need you to help me close as fast as possible. WE can make it fast.

Post Close Contact - I don't do your loan, and then forget about you. My regular contact with you, whether through email, snail mail, or phone, will give you the security that I am here...for good. I am proud of the work I do in all cases. If you feel I have done something wrong, all you have to do is let me know, and I will do what I can to fix it, or at least make it up to you.

Are you ready to make that last call? I know I am ready for you. Pick up the phone, make the call, and let's make it happen together.
San Francisco Home Loan, from and honest San Francisco Loan Officer.

No comments: