Tuesday, May 1, 2007

San Francisco- What do you think about it?

I have lived in the San Francisco Bay Area my whole life, and don't really know much about the rest of the nation. I have traveled and seen many different places, but really have grown to love what we have here. Share with me some of your experiences in the wonderful Bay Area, and if you feel like it, share some of the drawbacks.
Here are some of the great things that I have seen here.

My wife and I took our engagement pictures here. It was foggy, and we couldn't see the Golden Gate Bridge, but still awesome. This is a picture I took! Do I have talent with photos?

I can't believe this place used to be a prison, I would love to live there!

Cable Cars can get you some awesome views of the City!

Coit Tower is a great place to see a different view of Alcatraz.

You know the Golden Gate Bridge. Just an unbelievable site!

My personal pic of the skyline. The weather was a little overcast, but still, with clouds, this view is awesome.

The Transamerica Building just got a major cleaning!
Please share with me some of your pictures or stories about this wonderful place!

No comments: